Hi. Guess I'm not doing my job well enough ;) Here is an important addition to the resource list for the onboarding article:
Cytiva's SonicRecruit recruiting suite offers an onboarding product called SonicLaunch. It was launched in July of 2006 and is currently used by several clients including Insight Health, TriZetto and Duff & Phelps.
SonicLaunch helps you deliver a consistent, supportive new hire experience that reflects your organizational mission, brand and values so employees are quickly engaged and ready to represent your company.
SonicLaunch lets your organization:
* Quickly assign tasks, documents and processes by job profile to easily initiate unique processes for different job classes
* Automatically trigger onboarding tasks when candidate status is changed from candidate to employee
* Seamlessly populate documents like payroll forms, policy handbooks, benefit packages and requisition forms with existing employee data
* Intuitively monitor onboarding progress by employee, task, manager or task owner with a comprehensive onboarding dashboard
* Easily customize your onboarding module with unlimited data fields for tracking information like employee identification numbers, telephone numbers, security ID's, etc.
* Create ad hoc reports to gain insight into your onboarding efforts and eliminate expensive bottlenecks or inefficiencies
* Integrate with existing HR and payroll systems
* Enjoy on-demand availability over the Internet from state-of-the-art data centers with 99.99% up time and 24/7 availability
Can we include this in the web resource listing?
VP Marketing and Public Relations
Cytiva Software Inc.