* Three people (living or dead) you would like to have dinner with:
Mary Todd Lincoln
* Best place to go on vacation: Alaska
* Best piece of advice you ever got: You should always be able to look at yourself in the mirror. (I heard that growing up and I didn't quite know what it meant until later in life.)
* First job you ever had: Pyrotechnic sales -- basically I sold fireworks during the summer.
* Least favorite class in school: Gymnastics. I hated it because I never learned how to do a cartwheel!
* Music currently in your CD player or most recently downloaded to your iPod: Thriller by Michael Jackson
* Your all-time favorite book: The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck
* Favorite spectator sport: World Cup Soccer
* Your favorite food: Linguini with clams
* Favorite hobby/activity: Scrapbooking