* Three people (living or dead) you would like to have dinner with:
* Best place to go on vacation: Italy
* Best piece of advice you ever got: "Confidence is 80 percent of the game." Dave Zemelman of Frito-Lay.
* First job you ever had: Dishwasher at "The Purple Cow," an ice-cream parlor in Chicago
* Least favorite class in school: Calculus
* Music currently in your CD player or most recently downloaded to your iPod: Led Zeppelin III
* Your all-time favorite book: Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
* Best gift you ever got: Anything my daughter makes me!
* Favorite spectator sport: Baseball
* Your favorite food: Fox's Pizza; 101st and Western, Chicago
* Most embarrassing moment: Spilled a taco all over my white shirt once just as I was getting up to make a speech in front of 400 people!
* Favorite hobby/activity: Riding one of my Harleys