* Three people (living or dead) you would like to have dinner with:
Other than family:
* Best place to go on vacation: Washington, D.C.
* Best piece of advice you ever got: Our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.
* First job you ever had: Cook at the A & W in Big Lake, Minn.
* Least favorite class in school: Home economics
* Music currently in your CD player or most recently downloaded to your iPod: Black Eyed Peas
* Your all-time favorite book: War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
* Best gift you ever got: My family -- Terry, Taylor and Halea
* Favorite spectator sport: Football
* Your favorite food: Spaghetti
* Most embarrassing moment:
Right after 9/11, all management employees at the airline I was employed with were dispatched to various airports to provide security while Homeland Security was being formed and TSAs were hired and trained. While I was at the Memphis airport one evening, I was assigned to search passenger luggage and several of the passengers were returning home.
As several passengers and co-workers were present, I opened a very large suitcase that contained nothing but adult sex toys. I couldn't close the suitcase and say next and in order to thoroughly search the suitcase I had to place the individual toys on the counter. Let's say I learned quite a bit about anatomy that evening.
* Favorite hobby/activity: Any outdoor activity whether it is watching/participating in outdoor sports activity, yard work or gardening