Wellsource Inc. of Portland, Ore., offers its client companies an in-depth profile questionnaire that can be used to determine the personal wellness profile of employees.
These sample health-risk assessments can provide some guidance in the types of questions companies may want to ask workers. However, Wellsource notes that using assessments is only one part of a comprehensive wellness plan, which includes:
* Identifying the prevailing health risks in your organization;
* Setting corporate goals for improvement;
* Educating employees on the benefits of improving their health;
* Enrolling employees in appropriate intervention programs;
* Motivating ongoing participation in your wellness program;
* Tracking improvement and rewarding progress;
* Evaluating your results from one year to the next; and
* Establishing a healthy corporate culture.