The Top HR Products Competition is Closed for 2014.
Deadline for Submissions: June 13, 2014
Human Resource Executive®
is now accepting entries for its Annual Top Human Resource Products Contest (including training and development products).
In a future issue of the magazine, we will feature the best NEW
human resource products of the year, as determined by our editors.
If your company would like to submit a product, please keep the following in mind:
1. To be considered, products must have been released between July 1, 2013 and June 30, 2014.
2. The DEADLINE
for submissions is Friday, June 13, 2014
. We must have
all materials by this date. NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
3. Products will be evaluated using the following criteria:
- How innovative is the product?
- How much value does it add to the HR function?
- Is it intuitive for the user?
- Does the product deliver what it promises?
4. Due to the large volume of entries, NO PHYSICAL PRODUCTS WILL BE RETURNED
5. Winners will be recognized at a special event during the 2014 HR Technology®
Conference and Expo in Las Vegas, Oct. 8 through 10.
6. There is a $150 fee per entry
. To enter the competition and make payment, you will need to set up an account before entering if you don't already have one. (Fee is non-refundable.)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ENTERING THE COMPETITION
A. Once you've decided to enter a product in the competition, click on the payment link below.
B. Establish an account (or, if you're an existing user, enter your email and password) and follow the instructions for making payment ($150) by credit card.
C. As a part of the payment process, you will be provided with a confirmation number and a link to the submission form.
D. Complete the form - which will require you to enter your payment-confirmation number - and hit submit.
E. If you have any questions, please contact Terri Garrison at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215 784-0910, ext. 6342.
Payment for Top HR Products Submission
*Note: Separate payments are required for each entry