Closed for 2015
Deadline for Submissions: June 12, 2015
Human Resource Executive®
is now accepting entries for its Annual Top HR Products Contest.
In a future issue of the magazine, we will feature the best NEW
human resource products of the year, as determined by our editors.
If your company would like to submit a product, please keep the following in mind:
1. To be considered, general availability for the product needs to be between July 1, 2014 and June 30, 2015, with at least one client fully live on it within this time frame.
2. The DEADLINE
for submissions is Friday, June 12, 2015
. We must have
all materials by this date. NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
3. Products will be evaluated using the following criteria:
- How innovative is the product?
- How much value does it add to the HR function?
- Is it intuitive for the user?
- Does the product deliver what it promises?
of the form you will be asked to fill out, following the submission of payment.)
4. Due to the large volume of entries, NO PHYSICAL PRODUCTS WILL BE RETURNED
5. Winners will be recognized at a special event during the 2015 HR Technology®
Conference and Expo in Las Vegas, Oct. 19 through 21.
6. There is a $150 fee per entry
. To enter the competition and make payment, you will need to set up an account before entering if you don't already have one. (Fee is non-refundable.)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ENTERING THE COMPETITION
A. Once you've decided to enter a product in the competition, click on the payment link below.
B. Establish an account (or, if you're an existing user, enter your email and password) and follow the instructions for making payment ($150) by credit card.
C. As a part of the payment process, you will be provided with a confirmation number and a link to the submission form.
D. Complete the form - which will require you to enter your payment-confirmation number - and hit submit.
E. If you have any questions, please contact Terri Garrison at email@example.com or 215 784-0910, ext. 6342.
Payment for Top HR Products Submission
*Note: Separate payments are required for each entry